How to build trust? Be transparent.
Below you can find a list of protocols I follow while onsite at Tribe.
- Arrive wearing a mask
- Take off shoes and apply hand sanitizer
- Wash hands in restroom before entering the treatment room
- Set up treatment room, turn on hepa/uv filter and disinfect high touch surfaces
- Put a fresh sheet on mat, change clothes, and switch to kn95 face mask
- Welcome you into the space for your appointment 😷
- Client appointments are staggered with other practitioners to avoid interaction with others (if anyone else is even onsite at that time)
- At the end of your session use hand sanitizer and then wash hands in restroom
- 45 minutes is scheduled in between appointments for cleaning and to air out the room
- disinfect the vinyl massage mat & pillows and high touch surfaces
- change sheets, change clothes and change mask
- put used linens and clothes into a sealed bin outside of the treatment room
- Wash hands and repeat if seeing other clients that day